Tuesday 28 July 2020

How to fix water leaking / droplets problem from Air Conditioner.


Think

This is a common problem of many air-conditioners in my experience. Did you ever think why its happening?. I had also experience this problem when I  installed my first AC .



First Read it..

 Now lets discuss the matter together. In my opinion its not the problem of any AC company or brands,its our small mistakes while fixing and handling air-conditioners in home. Many use AC only for cooling and they put directly into 16 or 18 degree Celsius. First off all don't do this. Human body best temperature from ac is 24. If you keep maintaining temperature in 24 you will get no harm from AC and less electric charge for home. OK I am not going to long this passage. I will explain how to take precautions and avoid water coming problem from AC.

Do's and Don'ts
  1. Always install exactly 90 degree in wall
  2. Keep drainage pipe in near enough to you to reach it.
  3. Service AC after every season
  4. Do not set temperature in 16 - 22 degree for more than 6 hours
  5. Please activate sleep mode during sleep
  6. After prolonged use press clean button in AC remote
  7. Or Activate fan only mode for 15 minutes after prolonged use of AC.
  8. Set temperature only in 24 - 28 during sleep
  9. If water coming from AC call AC technician and  please avoid self cleaning
  10. Clean your AC filters every 15 days.
The above mentioned statements are only from my experiences


This image is showing removing dust inside ac drainage pipe

Did you know why water  ice crystals is coming ?

Ans: It is because of forming ice due to prolong use of AC [ 6 hours or more ].
Now a days new advanced ac's doesn't have this issue. So always buy latest and advanced AC . I know its hard to buy because of high price. The thing is it will give you good health for you family .

If you are planning to buy new AC please comment below.



No comments:

How to fix water leaking / droplets problem from Air Conditioner.

Think This is a common problem of many air-conditioners in my experience. Did you ever think why its happening?. I had also experience this ...